Established July 1999
They are back! So many of you have asked if I can bring back the birthday cakes and I do love making them. Please make sure you contact me to put your special day in the diary asap and we can always correspond to organise the design later. It is never too early.
A good way to celebrate is always with a great cake. Very special occasions, deserve very special cakes.
Have a browse through the Gallery for examples of just a few of the thousands of cakes I have made in the past, then get in contact with your requirements
Budget is dependant on labour time, so the higher the budget the more detail on the cake. Of course, simple is always good too. Please note that each cake is individual and cannot be reproduced exactly.
How to Book
1. Get in touch with your requirements and to check the date. I teach as well as creating cakes, so it is never to early to get that date in the diary.
2. We will take details from you and design your cake via E-mail.
3. Higher budget and very special occasion? Get in touch and organise a design consultation.
Available Cake Flavours
* Sponge with Jam and Madagascan Vanilla Buttercream
* Light Lemon with lemon Buttercream and / or lemon curd
* Rich chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream
* Coffee and walnut with coffee buttercream
* Can't decide? Have both - Marble chocolate and vanilla cake.
Rusty the Fox is a special gravity defying cake where only his tail and one paw touch the ground.
You could choose to have your family pet too. Just send me pictures from all angles.
Want lifelike? No problem. I have created cakes as tall as 5'10"